Vice President Marketing Operations
BS Communications, Public Relations
PBC Technology & Communication
Using a blend of strategic vision and hands-on execution, Kelly helps businesses and organizations flourish by leading a digital marketing team that executes results-driven solutions that drive growth.
A strategic leader with more than two decades of experience in marketing and communications, Kelly leads a digital marketing team that drives business growth. With a background in marketing for Public and Private Higher Education, Financial Services, and Nonprofits, she is focused on delivering impactful solutions.
Passionate about volunteering, she serves as a Mediator for the General Federation of Womens’ Clubs (GFWC), volunteers with the General Federation of Women’s Clubs of North Carolina (GFWC-NC) and the Greater Alamance Woman’s Club (GAWC), and hosts Women Volunteers, a GFWC-NC podcast.
You can connect digitally with Kelly on LinkedIn.
- Gallup Engagement Champion
- Google Ads Creative
- Google Display Ads
- Google Search Ads
- HubSpot Agency Partner
- HubSpot Growth-Driven Design
- HubSpot Marketing
- HubSpot Sales
- HubSpot SEO II
- Geofencing Advertising: A Strategy for Physical Location Ads
- Colleges Must Adapt to Facebook’s New Teen Ad Targeting Changes or Lose Reach
- 5 Benefits of Server-Side Tagging
- Data Warehousing: The Secret to Business Intelligence
- Master your Data: How Server-Side Tagging Can Improve Your Business Insights (with Devvkanth Musunuru)
- How to Optimize Your YouTube Channel for Greater Visibility (with Devvkanth Musunuru)